The weather is nice, it's hot, it's a holiday so we have time to cook, I do not know you but I'll eat strawberries ... (no no I'm not pregnant!).
How about a recipe for Strawberry and Ricotta Muffins for a snack? :-)
Here the recipe:
For 12 muffins
400g flour with yeast incorporated
1 / 2 teaspoon of salt
250g of ricotta
50g thick cream
90 ml oil
95 ml of milk
300g of strawberries
- In a bowl mix the yolks with the ricotta.
- Add the oil, mix.
- Then the milk.
- Then add the dry ingredients: flour, sugar and salt.
- Whisk the dough well.
- Beating egg whites.
- Incorporate them gently.
- Add the cut strawberries into small pieces.
- Pour the dough into the previously buttered molds.
- Bake 20-25 minutes at 185 ° C.
There is more to eat!
This recipe was blown by our partner Mélanie that you can find on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Melencuisine
or on his Blog: http://melencuisines.canalblog.com/
Good weekend to all lucky!
I just tested the recipe it's so good thank you!
Hello… that looks very delicious… I will try quickly… .d. other recipes with seasonal fruits… will be welcome with joy… .BRAVO